We maximize the seamless customer experience through our three nationwide facilities in Dallas, Texas, Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Newburyport, Massachusetts (New England). We are one of the few flexo printers with an ISO quality management system certification, ensuring ongoing standards and procedures are in place to consistently deliver high-quality products. And our facilities have virtually the same flexographic and digital presses and similar, proven workflow patterns, allowing us to exceed customer expectations in record time: five days for digital printing and 10 days for flexographic printing.
If one facility experiences overflow, a partner facility can help — matching the exact result and quality on time, if not sooner.
We invest in the latest technologies to improve quality and speed, enable us to rapidly respond to customer demand, allow for endless customization by geography and across SKUs, and provide just-in-time production that reduces inventory and costs.
Examples of our equipment and capabilities include:
- Nilpeter and Gallus flexo presses with automatic registration
- HP digital press
- Anapurna digital screen printer
- Kongsberg digital die cutter
- EsKo and Kodak digital front-end with in-house plate making capabilities including HD plates.
- A robust, three-step quality control inspection process for shrink sleeves
- Automated material storage systems – for storage (hold and release / consignment) customer inventory