Effective Date: November 2, 2016
At Inovar Packing Group, LLC. (“we” “us” “our”), we value your privacy and will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains secure. This Privacy Statement explains the types of personal information that we and our affiliated companies collect about you, how we use, share, and protect this personal information, and the choices you can make about how we use and share this personal information.
Information We Collect
We collect information directly from you when you choose purchase our products or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information you may provide us directly:
- Name and other company information (including, type of business, names of parent / sister companies, years in business, estimated sales and Dunn & Bradstreet Number.)
- Contact information (including, name of contact, E-mail address, physical address and/or zip code, and phone number.)
- Tax status, sales and use tax resale or exemption certificate
- Order and payment information
Additionally, we collect information from customers on the names and addresses of firms with which they are currently doing business and bank references with the sole purpose of contacting such firms or banks for processing a new account or credit application.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you:
- To provide you with services, products, or other materials you request.
- To communicate with you about our products and your orders.
- To enforce our legal rights.
- Otherwise, only with your direct consent.
Sharing of Information
We may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- Affiliates. We may share information within our company and among our various businesses and affiliated companies.
- Service Providers. We rely on third-party service providers to perform contractual services on our behalf. To do so, we may need to share your information with them. For example, we rely on service providers to assist with payment processing.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
- To comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity.
- To prevent fraud or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our services.
- Where permitted by law, to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or employees.
- Other Parties In Connection With A Corporate Transaction. We may disclose your information to a third party in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of a business or our assets to a third party, such as in connection with a merger or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation.
- Other Parties With Your Consent At Your Direction. In addition to the disclosures described in this Privacy Statement, we may share information about you with third parties when you consent to or request such sharing.
With your consent, we may send certain service-related communications, such as order information and administrative messages.
You may choose to not provide information directly to us. However, if we request information and it is not provided, you may not be able to use our services or obtain our products.
If you would like to make a request to access, correct, or delete your information or otherwise object to our processing of such information, please contact us. We will respond to reasonable requests in accordance with applicable law and subject to legal and contractual restrictions.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites and other online services with which a user communicates. We currently do not take action in response to these signals as our website does not track or collect any information from users.
Third Parties and Linked Services
This Privacy Statement applies to our collection and use of your information. We are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, including any information disclosed to other organizations through or in connection with our services.
Information Security & Retention
We have in place reasonable procedures to safeguard your information, including technical, administrative and physical procedures intended to keep your information secure.
In addition, we take reasonable steps to ensure that we retain your information only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
How To Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact us:
Mail: PO Box 200488, Arlington, TX 76006
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Privacy Statement at any time. We recommend that you revisit this Privacy Statement periodically to ensure that you are aware of our current privacy practices. Your continued use of our services following any changes signifies your acceptance of these changes.