Pressure Sensitive Labels
Offering unparalleled expertise throughout each step of a customer’s project, from materials to packaging design, Inovar develops eye-catching labels leading to product sales. State-of-the-art flexographic and digital presses create customized pressure-sensitive labels using an extensive selection of materials, stock die sizes, and shapes. Roll or sheet labels are available for reliable product application featuring:
- Cold foil
- Textured varnishes
- IRCs and booklet labels
- Over-laminated with your choice of film substrates for added durability
Inovar offers pressure-sensitive label options including:
- Extended text resealable labels: This label allows instructions, technical data, Environmental Protection Agency and Food and Drug Administration requirements, company history, or recipes to be imprinted directly on the label. If working within a small space, we can design a two-layered label that peels back to reveal additional data underneath. Front, back and second-layer printing options are available – a high-quality feature not offered by all printers.
- Two-sided print labels: This permits a graphic to be viewed through a bottle, with instructions visible on the reverse side. These labels may also be resealable.
- Textured labels: Through an additional process printing step – layered rotary-tactile screening with varnish – a consumer can feel raised letters or graphics.
- Coupon labels: An Immediate Redemption Coupon (IRC) is a peel-off label from a product container to be used right away by a purchaser.
- Security labels: For safety and security, label choices include:
- Security-slit labels: To prevent tampering and theft, the label cannot be removed in one piece. Any attempts to take a bar code from a less expensive item and affix it to a selected item will be unsuccessful.
- VOID labels: When this label is removed, the word “VOID” remains behind, signaling an attempt to alter the label.
- Invisible security inks: These inks offer enhanced security to help prevent the sale of counterfeit products by using UV light to detect tampering.
- Foil labels: Created from paper or film, foil adds a decorative element to a label and covers the full To enhance the label further, we can tint the foil by printing on top of it, giving the appearance of multiple colors of foil. This is called tinting. For areas where special effects are not wanted, white is printed on top of the foil.
- Cold foil: Cold foil is the process of adding partial foil to a label. It can still be tinted to look like multiple colors of foil were used.
- Opaque/Cover up Labels: These labels are used to cover other printing or issues. A block-out element is on reverse side, allowing nothing behind it to show through.
- Sheeted labels: Originally pre-printed from a roll sheet on a heavier stock, these shells are then cut down to be flat sheets. They are then, as needed, laser printed on top for changeable content. These are especially good for instructions, coupons, promotional items. They can be a sticker or label where part or all of the reverse side peels and sticks.