Industrial Label Technology
Warning labels can prevent injury and even save lives. Often, industrial labels need to withstand harsh environments. Inovar has the experience and expertise to supply safety, warning and industrial labels that fit your unique product needs.
Factors to consider when choosing a durable label construction
- Time: How long does the label need to thrive in the environment- days, years, or maybe permanently?
- Removable: Does this label need to be removable after a short period of time?
- Environment: Is it being exposed to sunlight, soil or water?
- Compliance: Does the label meet the guidelines or requirements of a governing agency, OSHA or ANSI?
Some of our proven industrial label constructions include:
- Extreme heat and cold tolerance
- Water resistance
- Chemicals and harsh solvents
- Abrasion and tear proof
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Powder coated paint and textured surfaces
- Custom die cuts
- Warning, caution or safety decals
- and more…
As a best practice, start with an experienced supplier who has the knowledge to help you find the right label to perform optimally throughout the product’s lifecycle. After nearly 60 years of producing industrial labels, Inovar’s team of experts can help you determine what materials, substrates, and adhesives are best for meeting your application needs.
Contact us to learn more!
What Our Clients Say
Ashlee HalbeVice President of Strategic Development, HairMax at Lexington International
Michael, Digital/Flexographic Hybrid Print Specialist
Victoria TaylorFounder and President, Victoria Gourmet
Have questions about your project?
Comments are closed.